Verso’s Fall 2016 Newsletter is now available—featuring the latest campaigns, new programmatic data, and the most relevant ad business news.
Verso’s Spring 2016 Newsletter is live. Click here to read about top book campaigns, cutting-edge placements, ad industry news, and more.
Verso’s 2015 Fall Newsletter is out, featuring:
- Top recent campaigns, including Purity, Robo-Sauce, and Depraved Heart
- New ad units, including the New Yorker Daily Email
- Break-out platforms in programmatic advertising
- And the latest news in the intersection between book publishing and advertising.
The Summer 2015 Newsletter is now live, including:
- Featured Campaigns: Whole 30, An Ember in the Ashes, and The English Spy
- Featured Platform: Qualia
- Featured Units: NPR Online’s “Center Stage” and “Extend Units”
- Next to Now: Links to Recent News in the Advertising Industry
Our 2015 Spring Newsletter is here! See a few of our recent campaigns, learn more about podcasts, the NYTimes.com carousel unit, and more.
The 2015 Winter Newsletter is here. Learn more about the future of sharing, ad options to watch, and more.
The Spring Newsletter is here. Check it out for new ideas in data-driven marketing.
Verso’s spring newsletter is out. Highlights:
» App Advertising: Reach book buyers how and where they’re listening to relevant programming: NPR, Stitcher, Pandora, iHeart Radio
» Social Media: What’s Twitter up to now?
» Outdoor 2.0: Digital outdoor advertising gains the benefits of digital connectivity
» Print: A landmark publication, and its blue chip audience, gets affordable with an exclusive rate for Verso clients
To read the whole thing, follow the link.
Verso’s Spring 2010 Newsletter is in the works and due to come out soon, filled with useful tidbits, useful campaign ideas, and a few surprises. If you’d like to be added to our email list, send a note to email@example.com.